Skip to Content
EverestXP - EverestXP Designer - Basin Oak*- HCU-EXPD502
1/2" x 6-1/2" x 71-1/4" (Nominal) • 12 mm x 166 mm x 1810 mm
$50 Manufacturer’s Coupon included with order.
- Transition-Free up to 50’x50’ – float, nail or glue
- Industry leading glueless locking system by Uniclic® featuring Unifit® X joint with pretension – keeping any water on the surface of the floor
- TORLYS Maxx Commercial Finish offers extreme stain and wear resistance with an antimicrobial surface
- CorkPlus™ Blue attached underlay with Microban® antimicrobial product protection
- Low swell TORLYS™ Smart Core with extreme dent resistance and dimensional stability
- IIC up to 74
- TORLYS Bulldog™ enables single planks of EverestXP to be replaced, quickly and easily. No mess, no dust, no downtime.
- Price Range: $$$$$$$$ (Click for pricing guide)
- Dent Resistant
- Plastic Free
- Transition Free
- Easily Repairable
- Wear Resistant
- Gap Resistant
Modern, wide, and longer planks with a waterproof surface that can be installed anywhere in the home.
Hardwood floors that offer Xtreme durability that never need to be refinished.
Eco-engineered with up to 25 more floors made per tree vs. a solid hardwood floor.
CorkPlus™ BLUE Underlay with Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection
Warm, quiet CorkPlus™ BLUE attached underlay, with built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection, inhibits the growth of mold and mildew that cause stains, odours and flooring deterioration.
How It's Made
1 TORLYS Maxx Commercial Finish (Antimicrobial | Anti-Wear)
2 Real Wood Veneer
3 Real Wood Low Swell TORLYS™ Smart Core with Unifit® X joint*
4 Wood Balance Layer
5 TORLYS CorkPlus™ Blue Underlayment with Microban®
Easy Plank Replacer
“Your Floor’s Best Friend”
Specially Designed Mouldings
TORLYS has everything you need to complete your floor.
Breakthrough Technology. Superior Underlay.